Graduate Research Assistantships for Fall 2017
Please Apply by 5:00 PM, August 11, 2017
Currently GRA positions are available at the College of Management starting this Fall 2017. The position is ideal for MBA and MSIT graduate students who are interested in pursuing research under the direction of a College of Management faculty.
Potential candidates should have the following skills and be familiar with:
- Critical Analytical Thinking and Reasoning
- Good Communication and Writing
- Data Collection
- Statistical Analysis (ANOVA, Regression, Chrombach’s Alpha, SAS, Python)
- Familiarity with Survey Monkey and Minitab
- Database Application
- Web Development
- Report Writing, Presentation Graphs.
- Advanced Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, and Publisher) required.
Please fill out the application, include a copy of your resume, a statement goal, and two letters of recommendation (GRE or GMAT scores are optional). Submit all the required documents for committee review.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Deadline to apply: 5:00 PM, August 11, 2017
Please return the following application and required documents to:
Ms. Mariana Hernandez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
College of Management
M331, Buell Management Building