Your One Stop Shop to all things career related!
The Office of Career Services offers a range of resources to help you throughout your career journey. We promote career development by providing you with the tools to make effective career-planning decisions. Whether you need assistance with choosing a major/career, writing a resume, conducting a job search, securing a co-op/internship/first professional job, or transitioning to a new career, we are here to help.
Below are resources that we provide to all Lawrence Technological Students and Alumni to assist in promoting effective Career development!
Benefits of Handshake:
Students & Alumni:
- Search for numerous positions
- Connect with employers in multiple ways
- Schedule Individual appointments with a Career Advisor
- Check-in at Career Services Events and much more!
- Manage all your campuses with Handshake at no cost.
- Update your job postings,& view applicants
- Search for potential candidates and reach out directly with in-app messaging
- Register for Career Fairs and Events
Office of Career Services, C404
Taubman Student Services Center
21000 West Ten Mile Road
Southfield, MI 48075-1058
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.